We constantly handle skins of four tradable species of crocodiles in the world and North American Alligators, and we have a 10% share in the worldwide market. Constant supply of high quality glazing and matt finished crocodile leathers is made possible through our highly skilled contracted tanneries in Japan and overseas. We can also accommodate requests from customers for other ways of special finishing. Not only crocodiles, but we also carry more than 100 shades of colors of Klein Karoo Ostrich leathers in stock.
- Registered Company Name:
- Horiuchi Trading Co., Ltd.
- HT Bldg., 1-6-13 Misuji Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0055
- Tel. No.
(from overseas +81-3-3865-0966)
- Fax No.
(from overseas +81-3-3865-6644)
- Paid up capital:
- JPY 73,500,000.-
- Yoichi Takehara
- Board of Directors:
- 4 Directors
- Number of Employees:
- Annual Sales:
- Yen 1.6 Billion (for the accounting year of 2007)
- Mizuho Bank Asakusabashi Branch
Resona Bank Akihabara Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Ueno Branch
Shoko Kumiai Chuo Kinko, Business Dept.
Asahi Shin'yo Kinko, Nishimachi Branch
Tochigi Bank, Tokyo Branch
- Scope of Business:
- Import/Export of reptile/ostrich skins
Import/Export of finished reptile leather goods
Import of peanuts
- Import skins from:
- Papua New Guinea, South Africa, Thailand, Zimbabwe, U.S.A., Australia, Columbia and Venezuela
- Export skins to:
- Sun Bag Sakamoto Co., Ltd.
Yamaguchi, Co., Ltd.
Many other handbag makers, apparel makers and leather distributors
Hong Kong, France, Italy and Spain
Subsidy: Future Co., Ltd.
Brief History of HTC
- Tetsuo Horiuchi established Horiuchi Boeki Shokai, and began to deal with reptile skins and Okinawan brown sugar.
- Incorporated into Horiuchi Trading Co., Ltd. Mr. Tetsuo Horiuchi made the first president of the company. Started importing peanuts.
- Dispatched a staff to Papua New Guinea to be stationed there, and started importing raw crocodile skins.
- Japan joined the "Washington Treaty."
- Mr. Tetsuo Horiuchi, the first President passed away. Mr. Yoichi Takehara assumed the position of the President.
Started to import finished leather goods.
- "Future, Co., Ltd." a subsidiary of HTC was established and through which started importing shoes.
Made an agent contract with a South African ostrich leather supplier Klein Karoo International Ltd. and started importing Ostrich leathers and wholesaling.